Home» Forum» Music» What's the most obscure music you've came across?

What's the most obscure music you've came across?

Back to Music

I have a fascination for really weird music and I've been wondering if anybody else has found some rather strange shit LOL


My favourite find was probably when I found the album sheikh to the future by Mahmoud Awad! ☺

“We`re not in Wonderland anymore, Alice.”

dropkickbunny/mieke is pretty good. Check them out, their stuff is on youtube. Not sure where else, though.

thankkkk yewwwww :))

“We`re not in Wonderland anymore, Alice.”

in regards to obscure stuff, theres lots of uber obscure stuffs out there, but i haz some personal favorites

Binho Incorporis Pussy Putrification Clono Infest / Corpos Mutilados split
Brazillian noisecore/grindcore from 2003, you can really tell its age by the marilyn manson cover.

Death by Mace Killed By Mace comp album
I actually had the chance to get this album on tape but i splurged my money on burzum posters instead. 
Mostly instrumental Black/Stoner/Doom metal/jam music. reallly brutal stuff, used to listen to it whilst playing Battlefield 1 like a year ago.

These are strange days for you, me and Germany.

Oh this is great! Will definitely listen

“We`re not in Wonderland anymore, Alice.”

this:

The Excitement! is the most obscure band I can name. So obscure in fact, they average 23 monthly listeners on Spotify. I only know them because a former friend's mom went to high school with the lead singer! 

A close second is Terrible Terrific, which is a solo project recorded in less than a week by a...philosophical TF2 youtuber (strange combo, his videos are as unique as you'd imagine!)


“My duty to myself is to amuse myself terrifically.” ― Oscar Wilde, Only Dull People Are Brilliant at Breakfast
this specific song on yt i found thats lowkey kindof a banger (altho its prolly not the most obscure thing in the grand scheme of things)

You must be logged in to reply.