Mine are Cinnamoroll and Usahana!
Mine are Cinnamoroll and Usahana!
Cinnamon Roll is my fav, idk what it is but he's just the cutest!!
Pompompurin because of the butthole
THE KING OF PUDDING, THE GOAT, POMPOMPURIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish Me Mell is my 2nd fav though

I love Robow@n and Pochacco!!
hangyodon my beloved....
ive spent far too much money on merch for him, he deserves the world... the uk need to up their hangyodon merch game bc I cannot keep importing shiit from japan anytime I was good cute merch of him
I need to get better at crafting to make my own at this point
Little Twin Stars, Batz, Chococat and Pochacco!
my sweet piano and gudetama!
THE og - cinnamoroll <3 will never love anyone more than my boy cinna 💙
here's some of my other fav charaters: pochacco, usahana, chibimaru, hummingmint, robowan, adorozatorumary, marumofubiyori and mewkledreamy :3

DEFOOO spottie dottie!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡







You must be logged in to reply.