Home» Forum» General Discussion» favorite old browser games?

favorite old browser games?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-32 of 32   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

as a kid a i used to play girlgogames a lot. there was this one game where you could decorate a room for the girls of the girlgogames site. I tried to play it again a couple years ago BUT THE GAME IS GONE NOW THEY TOOK IT DOWN.

so I wanted to know some your guys favorite browser/flash games.


The duck life games!!!

he/him<

Raze and Age of War were my go-to. Actually seeing this forum post made me replay the entirety of Raze 1 real quick lmao. Still extremely fun

I remember liking Use Boxmen and Run 2 a lot, I still have the music from Use Boxmen stuck in my head

Ooh, core memory unlocked actually, Ultimate Sonic Flash and...it was some crossover between Final Fantasy and Sonic I think, I forget what that was called though, and I think my cousins and I might've played Super Smash Flash and 2 more than we played the actual Smash 4 lol

I want to pick up this call.

N game was my shit back in the day

@tod OMG I used to play N the demo at least on Xbox arcade like all the time.


i was really into those slacking games.. there were a bunch of them on girlsgames123. site still works with a flash emulator! i return to it from time to time :P

Replying to @Lapix (post is on page 1): “@Wiredoomed that game had an epic soundtrack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY9gK2Gqwik”

@schism Fr they were cooking with that ost

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

My favorite flash game was Super Smash Flash 2, I still play the game to this day with my friends and my mains are Issac, Sora, Luffy, Chibi Robo, and Rayman

"Give me Strength!" YEAH!

Also, regarding the GirlGoGames room decorating game, when my internet stops acting up due to winds, I can provide you with a tutorial how to play it and the links you might need to do it!

By the power of Grayskull!

@Scene.N00b 

Holy shit ive been looking for that game for so long! i remember playing it on my grandma's old computer around 2016-2017.

Great game, i remember having lots of fun with it

i remember spending a lot of time on FRIV as a kid

The papas games specifically papas scooperia and papas sushiria

Keepin' it slinky 🐍
Listing 21-32 of 32   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.