Home» Forum» General Discussion» 2010s YouTube channels

2010s YouTube channels

Back to General Discussion

What early/late 2010s YouTube channels did everybody watch, my favs were cookieswirlC and luckypennyshop.   (๑>؂•̀๑)

i was a huge cookieswirlc fan too! i watched a lot of minecraft channels or diy school supplies videos lol

love, sky<

DanTDM, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie raised me. I still watch them :3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

i was totally obsessed with lps videos! sophiegtv was my fav, ofc, but i also looooved jennxpenn. there was also a youtuber named sailorstrailors (or something like that), but i guess she has deleted everything since then. i vividly remember my friend and i loving her hair!

˖°.✧ 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮​​ ✧˚ ⋆。˚

@lillie omg lps videos were my fav 😭 i forget that i used to be obsessed with them. we inherited my cousin's collection and i tried to recreate all the drama series that i watched on youtube

love, sky<

I used to watch a lot of supernanny vids and also a bunch of other videos of teens being sent to live off with strict families and stuff like that. also phych case studies here and there from diff channels. I also used to really like disection videos and also a bunch of medical documenteries and stuff like that. I got my laptop in 2015 so it would have been around that time frame and stuff.

@AL<3 I watched a lot a super nanny I always wanted her to come to my house and fix my parents lol

@BuggedOut⋆˚꩜。  that's so real

I cant add anything bc everything that you guys said ive watched them lol

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

I can’t remember the channel but I used to watch like sims 4 stories they were basically like gacha movies except in sims 😭

@sarahsloveaffair

WAIT NO CUZ SAME-  😭😭😭

Mainly DanTDM, but also a bit of jacksepticeye, PewDiePie, Smosh, and Stampy.

Towards the late 2010’s, I was pretty into Bijuu Mike for reasons I don’t really know (probably his Gacha Life videos and WITHOUT PARENTAL CONTROLS series), plus a bunch of different YTPs.

@theCutest_enby

Stampy is such a great youtuber from that era. I loved watching him back then

This reply was deleted.

You must be logged in to reply.