Home» Forum» Introductions» Unofficial FriendRewind Ultra Mega Intro Thread v1.1

📌 Unofficial FriendRewind Ultra Mega Intro Thread v1.1

Back to Introductions
Listing 61-80 of 102   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

i don't think friendrewind has an introduction mega thread yet

so here is an attempt at one intro thread to rule them all

you can post whatever you want about yourself here ofc

sharing how you came to be here on friendrewind is also nice ofc

but we need to know one thing above all other things and that is


what is your raddest dance move


okay that is all xoxo

hii im bri im 18 new to this website i dont know much of how to use it but i need friends i like editing i love movies and shows i really love music i like discovering new things idk im very shy so i love people who kinda help me get out my comfort zone 😢😢

Hello I'm brittnie. I'm excited to make new friends❤️

@𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒅 ❀˖°⋆ @babycowboy @Darksailormoon

welcome in :D

Sup, everyone!  Name's Illy.  On the interwebs I'm known as N30V3N0M.  Native New Yorker who moved to New Jersey in the early 2000s.  Huge gamer since I was a little kid, starting with the Atari 2600 and the Intellivision (yeah, I ain't young. 🤣).  I also have a huge collection of action figures that I will, one day, display nicely.  You can view them on my Instagram.  OG MySpacer, so of course this site sparked my interest.  Discovered this site through a bulletin post on SpaceHey, so here I am.


Fun fact:  I hold the highest score ever recorded for Dark Cavern, an Atari 2600 game. 

hiii i'm mags. i'm 22 (any pronouns) and moved over here from spachey

i'm a big comic geek and horror freak and i'm hoping to add some peeps with similar interests!

@N30V3N0M @livingdeadmag

hi && welcome :D

Former MySpace user and SpaceHey refugee checking in. Got tired of SpaceHey's UI issues and the lack of communication so I came over here. I'm liking it so far, the amount of activity in the forums alone is a night and day difference all because threads are actually sorted properly here.

Not much of a dancer these days but there is a dance named after me which I did on stage years ago. Everyone cheered so I guess my short lived dancing career ended on a high note.

"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."



Hiii! I'm Sarah :) im 21 and I joined a couple days ago!! I love twilight, lord of the rings, the hobbit, peaky blinders, and harry potter!! I saw alot of people on Spacehey say they were moving over here so instead of waiting weeks to be invited, i decided to make a blog here!! I would love to make new online friends since making irl is hard for me lol. I just started a new job as a barista in my small little town and im hoping to be blogging every day- romantizing the little things!! (i might make twilight-vibe vlogs too) Okay bye!

P.S I can't rly dance but i've always wanted to do ballet :)


⠀⠀⠀⢸⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣏⠻⣶⣤⡶⢾⡿⠁⠀⢠⣄⡀⢀⣴
⠀⠀⣀⣼⠷⠀⠀⠁⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣇
⠴⣾⣯⣅⣀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣦⡀⠒⠻⠿⣿⡿⠿⠓⢀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⢻⡇⣤⣾⣿⣷⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡿⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠁⠀

Hi guys I’m Kat. I’m 19 studying at university and love music! Hoping to make friends on here, uni’s pretty dead socially for me ngl since I’m pretty introverted irl. I like writing, hiking, and travelling :)

hi, i'm jay! i'm 23. i'm an artist that Primarily draws furries, but i draw humans too! i also dabble in html/css but i haven't really bothered to sit down and make a layout yet haha.

i used to be on spacehey, but i haven't been super active on there due to moderation issues and its Suuuper dead .. plus, i like the features and layout here more i think!! i'd love to make more friends on here!

Hey everyone! I'm Spencer, I grew up in the early 2000-2010s with an original MySpace & was recommended this site by some people I know. I decided to join because I missed old social media that was focused on people and not brands. I'm pretty introverted but hoping to make some new friends here! I'm a metalhead, but still love the early 2000s divorced dad rock ngl, and video game collector, but otherwise work from home full time.


@Tobiage @plqntbby @Kat!  @mammal  @Spook

hihi and welcome in one n all! :hyper:

Hey I'm miia ,I just turned 20 I moved over here from spacehey and I love poetry, arts/crafts, animals , and anything paranormal. Excited to share any of my  current projects with you guys (since its always something new) and see all that this site has to offer :) 

hi! im piv, age 19, and i just joined yesterday. im an artist and writer, and im in college for a bio and english double major :D i play church organ on the side as well. im super into the muppets, transformers, and weird al, though most of my love goes for my characters (with my favs being dr. med and ivy league :D)



:star::shakefist:hi im 17 years old and this is my first post on this site!!! i like to create art and music, and i love everything colorful and pink. i'd like to meet new people and get to know you guys 💕💖


@paris4400 dms are open btw


hey guys i came here from spacehey but everything was dead so i went here instead...

i like f1, a lot of animes too

sadly i DONT know how to dance... 

hi!!!

my name is windy! i'm 19, i go by he/him, and i'm canadian 🇨🇦 :3

i came here from spacehey, i'd had an account on there since 2023 but it was sooo dead and i needed to find a new place, so i came here!

i like fashion, 80s music, and movies ^_^

i'm not sure about my best dance move, but i'm pretty good at doing the twist!

thanks for reading :P

"how long, how long must we sing this song?"

:daydream:Hello everyone !!!! :}] I’m AlienLady but you can call me Alien or B!!! I moved from space hey to here recently, and I make art n stuff!!!! I might post on my profile idk… I hope to have a good time here !!!!!!! 

hello i'm scott.

i'm turning 19 in less than 2 weeks

i go by any pronouns

i had a spacehey account but i've seen people talk about this site so i decided to move here

hugee gleek, theatre kid, and lover of 2000s-2010s kid's media (mainly disney channel stuff)

i like collecting cds & dvds

i'm an animation student in university

and uuhh idk what my best dance move is. i do a lot of dancing in musical theatre but other than that i really don't know 


Listing 61-80 of 102   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.