Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply to this forum, and i'll tell you what your blog's layout tastes like ^p^

reply to this forum, and i'll tell you what your blog's layout tastes like ^p^

Back to General Discussion
Listing 441-460 of 521   < Prev 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 Next >   Latest ↓

it's all in the title! i think mine's got a blue raspberry flavor to it(☆ω☆*)

Replying to @eevarrlee (post is on page 22): “Hey! Mine probably tastes like cotton candy, right?”

@eevarrlee i can see cotton candy! i personally would say it tastes like momiji tempura, aka maple leaves fried in tempura ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ


Heyooo

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!

@✞𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲🩵 mountain dew code red!

@s0mberc0rpse

YESSSSSS I LOVE THAT TY

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!

 Me please ^.^

@☆⋆★KAI★⋆☆ raspberry torte :0

I would love to hear your thoughtss. I personally think I give off strawberry cheesecake 😝

𐊖𝖙𝙖𝖞 Ԍⅼ𝑎m𝛐𝑟𝝄𝑢ѕ𝐱o⤬૦

@𝗚׀⍺m੦г൦𝐮𝐬𝘅𝘰⨯০ honestly, i'm tempted to say any cheesecake you could find at the cheesecake factory XD

I feel like mine would taste like chalk but I need the opinion of an expert (you)

@Silly.mp3 ehehehe, i didn't know i was an expert!! but yes, chalk is an option. maybe like... lime-flavored chalk, which is definitely not a thing but is still what i taste? i don't know why, but the lime is present

i am curious ....

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

@cardiacArrestingSweetheart iiiiii taaaaaaste diner style fries covered in cheese and bacon bits >:3

@s0mberc0rpse 

YAY that sounds delicious!

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

😋

@izzysfeet omg all the gerard on your profile is making me so happy, lol. red velvet flavored gelato for your layout!!!

@s0mberc0rpse ahhh i love you i love that!!!!

wait pls omg

⠀⠀⠀⢸⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣏⠻⣶⣤⡶⢾⡿⠁⠀⢠⣄⡀⢀⣴
⠀⠀⣀⣼⠷⠀⠀⠁⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣇
⠴⣾⣯⣅⣀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣦⡀⠒⠻⠿⣿⡿⠿⠓⢀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⢻⡇⣤⣾⣿⣷⣿⣿⣤⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡿⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠁⠀

hmm,,im curious,,:kitty:

I have to know

In my restless dreams I see that town…

heyyy :3

Listing 441-460 of 521   < Prev 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.