Home» Forum» Sports, Health & Fitness» I NEED TO FIX MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE HELLLPPPP

I NEED TO FIX MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE HELLLPPPP

Back to Sports, Health & Fitness

please write down some tips and tricks that would help me fall asleep  and helps me get up early 

blinking really fast makes my eyes sleepy, same with trying to keep your eyes open for as long as u can also tires you out

getting up... uhh.  set ur alarm on the other side of the room? 

honestly I'm hoping to get some tips from this blog too aha

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢰⠉⠲⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠖⠁⡆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⣢⠀⠈⠑⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠔⠊⠀⢀⣜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢆⢀⡈⠲⠦⠄⠀⣈⠉⠒⢤⡀⠀⢀⠔⠂⢉⣁⡀⠠⠴⠚⢀⡀⡔⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⡹⠷⠆⢀⣰⡋⠉⣹⠆⣴⣇⠀⣿⣆⢰⣋⠉⣹⣆⡀⠴⠾⢏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠿⠿⠿⠛⠧⣶⣿⣾⠟⠁⠀⠘⠿⣷⣿⡶⠞⠛⠿⠿⠷⠊⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

@Turtwig THANK YOU TWIIN .i will try it out next time ! Let’s hope some more people give tips and advice since we are on the same boat lol 

@foggywinter

fingers crossed bc i was up till 4am doing absolutely NOTHING but procrastinating going to bed 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢰⠉⠲⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠖⠁⡆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⣢⠀⠈⠑⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠔⠊⠀⢀⣜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢆⢀⡈⠲⠦⠄⠀⣈⠉⠒⢤⡀⠀⢀⠔⠂⢉⣁⡀⠠⠴⠚⢀⡀⡔⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⡹⠷⠆⢀⣰⡋⠉⣹⠆⣴⣇⠀⣿⣆⢰⣋⠉⣹⣆⡀⠴⠾⢏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠿⠿⠿⠛⠧⣶⣿⣾⠟⠁⠀⠘⠿⣷⣿⡶⠞⠛⠿⠿⠷⠊⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

@Turtwig same here :((

@.expired that id actually smart thank you !

My sleep schedule is fuckedd hoping these work lolz

@soupsted same here lol !

I have to get up around 3-330 to get ready for work. I found that zzzquill helps me get to sleep fast and wake up on time. I'm the type that I don't need much sleep, I suffer from insomnia. But I do have a kinda long drive to and from work so I make sure to get at least 6 hrs of sleep. I've heard it does make some people groggy, so if you do try it, I'd try it at least 8 1/2 hours before you have to get up, it takes about a half hour to kick in.

Hello, I have insomnia so I have tried a lot of things to help me fall asleep. 

Things that you can try,

progressive muscle relaxation

Yoga before bed

Watching a familiar movie or listening to a podcast or book that you have already heard. (This helps for those who cant quiet the mind before bed).

A sleep app like Calm that plays the sound of rain or a fireplace. 

Make a routine for getting around for bed and winding down.

Brushing teeth 

Washing face

Changing into pajamas 

Dim the lights

Reading a book in bed(again its better if it's a book that you have either already read or arent super into. Something to just casually read.

Don't tell yourself that you have to sleep, tell yourself that it's time for rest. 


Hope these help. 

@MysticKitten you’re a life saver you know that ?

Go a full day without sleeping.

@CoquinhodaBahia I’m gonna hold your hand when I say this.. the reason my sleep schedule is messed up in the first place that I sometimes stay awake for a full day {cry emoji}

@foggywinter OMG I'm sorry, I thought this would work for you because it always works for me 😔👎

@CoquinhodaBahia no worries ! it did work for my sister so but thank you for sharing your tips here 

one billion magnesium glycinate pills 


(HAS TO BE THAT SPECIFICALLY ITS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REGULAR MAGNESIUM BECAUSE ITS BINDED TO A MOLECULE U CAN ABSORB BETTER)


also you can lucid dream hella consistently if u do this

penis

You must be logged in to reply.