Home» Forum» Help & Advice» Forum Comment Signatures (how do I do that??)

Forum Comment Signatures (how do I do that??)

Back to Help & Advice

Hey guys! Nobody has made a post here (as far as I know) asking this so...

Guys look. I think I'm too young to have had forum accounts back in the day where they were most popular. I never learned how to add signatures to my comments on forums. It sounds like something so cool though. Can someone please let me know how to do it for this site? :'] idk if it's different for every platform,,,:cry:

On the main page of the forum, there are a few links above the categories. Click on the one that says my signature. From there its pretty easy. Just write whatever and format it. Maybe an image 

tucker, he/him

@sicvitahumana

how the hell did i miss that?! thank you so much, you’re a lifesaver. on my display they’re too small for me to have noticed right away :] all the best!

@pyroteknyk AAAAA NO PROBLEM

tucker, he/him

You must be logged in to reply.