Home» Forum» Food & Drink» What’s a food that you could never get tired of?

What’s a food that you could never get tired of?

Back to Food & Drink

For me it’s got to be frijoles charros it’s like a bean stew with bacon, chorizo and ham and a bunch of other meat in it. It’s not healthy in any way :/ but every time I’ve had it it has never been bland or too much or too little and I’m curious to hear what food you guys love too!

shakshuka or pesto pizza! I don't think i'll ever get sick of either of those 

Burgers

Probably Cochinita Pibil or any type of ramen (My fav is the tradicional ones but they are a lil bit expensive (╥﹏╥))

chipotle bbq anything :hearts:

midrare steak. 

carrot cakes...or sweets :aroused:

I THINK SPAGHETTI BOLONAISE I NEVER LIKE STRUGGLE EATING ITT SO YUMYUMM

Meowww~~

OMG TACOS THEYRE SO GOOD YUMYUMYUM !!!!!! 

Grilled BBQ chicken drumsticks :meow:

it's a tie between spaghetti with meatsauce & beef tacos ( ˙ᗜ˙  )

My moms fried fajitas (sometimes it's full with mac and cheese with bacon bits, egg and jam.) then it's deep fried 💞

dominos/greggs pizza... ohhh lord i love them

You must be logged in to reply.