Home» Forum» General Discussion» any other homeschool kids?

any other homeschool kids?

Back to General Discussion

so like im homeschooled but most of my friends arent so theyre going back to school and we wont be able to talk as much :( i was wondering if theres any other people in a similar situation here

i'm basically unschooled rather than homeschooled and my only irl friend got sent to military school so we're stuck sending letters instead of actually talking </3 ig just hang out with your friends late on school days and all day on weekends lol

i have been homeschooled since covid but this is my last year. i didn't have any friends when i left school so i can't help you there though

if i had any advice it would be to join a homeschool group so you can still socialize but that requires your parents permission :( 

other than that i hope it goes better for you than it did with me 

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

Idk if this counts but I was homeschooled for kindergarten and 1st grade. I started public school at 2nd grade when I was eight years old. I vaguely recall being taught my letters and the alphabet during those homeschool years 

You must be logged in to reply.