Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply so I can assign a scent to ur layout theme

reply so I can assign a scent to ur layout theme

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 49   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

as the title says i will give you a scent based on your profile theme/layout theme :33

meoww:3

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX baby powder and leather lol

Replying to @Corpse-princess2.0 (post is on page 1): “Ello ello :33”

@Corpse-princess2.0 pink bubblegum and green apple

@valpire. OH HELL YEAH >:33

Replying to @moon_bear (post is on page 1): “I'd like to know!”

@moon_bear I'm getting hints of candy specifically sour candy from someone's breath. 

@Hattiecat 🐹🍭🌈 cookies. specifically those circle pink frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles.

Replying to @kittyempire (post is on page 1): “heyyyy”

@kittyempire im smelling hints of metal as well linen. 

Replying to @XxZ0mb1esR0txX (post is on page 1): “Hello! :D”

@XxZ0mb1exX im smelling hot wax and roses.

Replying to @river!! (post is on page 1): “hii”

@river!! wet roses and leather from a new belt.

Replying to @GemmaGemzXD (post is on page 1): “gloo gloooo”

@GemmaGemzXD don't know why but I thought of carrots and sweet caramel popcorn.

@valpire lol

"Give me Strength!" YEAH!
Replying to @lovenote (post is on page 1): “hai!”

@lovenote the scent of brand new shoes (specifically the pink dc shoes).

Replying to @danidanideer (post is on page 1): “haaiiiii:3”

@danidanideer a box of crayons and synthetic pink bubble gum. 

I am curious

Replying to @valpire (post is on page 1): “@mrsurrealist dusty books that you've forgotten under your bed ”

@valpire

mmmmm good smell

:hmm:

helloo <33

sup :p

hi

hello :D :D

Listing 21-40 of 49   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.