Home» Forum» Site Feedback» Suggestion: Add the myspace "(Name)'s Details" tab, or at least an option for it

Suggestion: Add the myspace "(Name)'s Details" tab, or at least an option for it

Back to Site Feedback

I'm genuinely desperate for this!!! I tried SO hard to add it to my layout myself with my limited html knowledge, but I can't get it to work*

* it just sticks to the bottom of the main body it's driving me crazyyy, if anyone can help for now please lmk


though the "body type" one should be excluded for minors, if not altogether 😭 or maybe replaced with height?!?! and ofc hometown wouldn't be safe either


a couple examples:


TRUTH NUKE!

I was wondering where that was too! Spacehey didnt have that either. Most MySpace clones don't and it drives me crazy cause I want to put on my page that I am taken without having to type it out awkwardly in my "about me" section LOL. 

I made my own code for it that only shows up on computer, but I second this!!!

In the meantime tho if u want the code, I can give it to u. You can customise the names of the sections to whatever you want, so if ur uncomfy with some of the original sections 

@Sol Syanide™ [Æ] that would be awesome if u could pass me the code for that!! tysmm

I also really want this so bad!!!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

update: I found out a way ^^ and I posted it on layouts if u want to have it yourself, it's a bit high-maintenance tho

https://friendrewind.com/layouts/element.php?id=141

You must be logged in to reply.