Home» Forum» Food & Drink» THREE OR TWO FAVS, WHAT'S UR FAV DESSERTS/PASTRIES OR MAYBE CAKES..

THREE OR TWO FAVS, WHAT'S UR FAV DESSERTS/PASTRIES OR MAYBE CAKES..

Back to Food & Drink
Listing 21-37 of 37   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

I LOOVEE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, CHOCOLATE FILLED PASTRY (ANY) AND CHEESECAKE !! >_<

Red velvet anything is so mm....


People also need to hop onto tres leches cake !!!! So freaking yummy !!!!

@omicronpercy ouuu,tres leches cake? I'll see if I can find those cakes anywhere in my city or country,so many options to try omg- :drunk:

Replying to @gunmetal (post is on page 1): “GUYS I SWEAR CARROT CAKE AND TIRAMISU ARE FIRE PLEASE BELIEVE ME I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ”

@gunmetal OUU IKR !! I LOOOVEE CARROT CAKE AND TIRAMISU TASTE REAL GOOD 🤤🤤:cute:

Replying to @AgejoAngel (post is on page 1): “tiramisu and strawberry cheesecake in my veins rn”

@AgejoAngel I haven't tried all the cheesecakes flavours so I'll try them when I have the money and stomach for it probably next month or NEXT YEAR. cuz I could never save money at all- :blush::sweat:

@M1ntlov3rn LOLL good luck!

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^
Replying to @GORGELLA (post is on page 1): “cheesecake of any kind, mille feuilles, brownies. final answer”

@GORGELLA brownies are good !! Tho I don't actually have taste them for awhile.. especially more desserts too..I'm BROKE- I'll try them and mille feuilles..I don't think I have tried them yet tyty for ur options !! :hyper::meow:

blueberry muffin and banana muffin (´。• ᵕ •。`) and cheesecake..

@mrsurrealist ouu ! nice choicee !!

@mrsurrealist there's so many options to try I might forget everything lolz- :duh:

flan (crème caramel), panna cotta & parfait (literally any flavor i’ll devour them all).

worm

@yasha hmmm parfait? And Panna Cotta sounds lovely,maybe I'll try them with my bsff one day.. never tried parfait since they're fancy and all- :kaboom:

@M1ntlov3r i’ve had parfait once and my life hasn’t been the same since because the store i ate at fuckjng disappeared out of thin air.

worm

Mmmm I love napoleon cakes ^﹃^ Or just about any cheescake and also strudel

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

@lavashlol Napoleon cakes ? Never tried that !! Or heard of it..so maybe when I find them,I'll try ! Don't know if it's in my country..surprises yk :sweat:

Quesillo and tiramisu, everytime I have the ingredients I make some...

@Zu1sid4l_kaix3 ouu quesillo ? Never heard of it so I'll try them when I see it or search for it!! Maybe one day I could try them without worrying anything- 😔

@M1ntlov3r ITS SI YUMMYYYY, U NEED TO TRY IT ASAP!! 

Listing 21-37 of 37   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.