Reply to this and I'll tell you a character I think you would probably have under your bed judging by your profile hehehehe >:3 (I hope people interact with their Dx )
Reply to this and I'll tell you a character I think you would probably have under your bed judging by your profile hehehehe >:3 (I hope people interact with their Dx )
meoww:3
@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX. Rouge the bat >:3 she would enjoy stealing your clothes- she like how cunty your profile is >:D

guten morgen
Witch sheep >:3 aka rachel waterman :D
I feel as if she'd really like your aesthetic :33 and yeah!!! I think she'd probably try to steal your mask XD /POS (guten knot {tis 2:05 am I should technically be asleep XD} I'm pretty sure that's what that meant :D)


she is very cute.. i like the rabbit alongside her little bit more
.. also , you are close , it is “gute nacht” eheheh
Haiiii, sweetie! 🥰
@JacobTheKewlDude ello ello 😼 😼 the character under your bed would be hyda (?) he'd most definitely accidentally tear his sweater chasing after retsuko and steal yours instead!! Also he's adore tour music !!

aight let's do it
@MrKha. Sal fisher >:3 he'd adore your music taste >:3

This sounds interesting... 🤔❓

@🌺Bubblepopspit🌺 mylen :D shed ADORE going on walks with you and listening to you play your ocorina (sorry I misspelled that Dx)

i sure hope it's not mahito... heh.....

@Corpse-princess2.0 he;s so beautiful im going to do things to him. thank you.![]()

@yasha. HELP?! NOW IM SCARED XDDD ALSO NPPP
me me me :3
@Lucie 击. Maddiline hatter !! She would watch Donnie darko with you and be all excited to see a bunny man TwT.

Rubs my chin in intrigue............
I WANT ONEEE

You must be logged in to reply.