Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Legally Blonde fans?

Legally Blonde fans?

Back to Movies & TV

I'm back on my Legally Blonde The Musical bs for the 3rd time this year it's giving me the brain worms. chewing on emmett forrest like a squeaky toy. grrr bark bark bark woof yk? 

Movie enjoyers DNI!!! jk i don't mind the movie i just like the musical more x3

One of my favorite movies lol. I always felt like Elle, too girly and seemingly ditzy to be smart, then all of a sudden she starts connecting everything in such an intelligent way. I love being intelligent and feminine.

I freakin love legally blonde. not sure why, i love the vibes. ive seen it, alot.

i got to go see the musical one time, a town in tx was putting it on

dude i LOVEE the songs, but i haven't been able to see the musical yet:cry:

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^

Two things: I love Legally Blonde and I can do a great voice impression of Jennifer Coolidge lol

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

《Loved the movies watched it w me and my friend on our school computers》

⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢀⡀⠀
⣴⠛⠉⠉⠱⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠞⠉⠉⠙⣦
⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼
⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⠦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠖⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏
⠀⠙⢶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀
⠀⠀⡼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⢧⠀⠀
⠀⠈⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⣴⠋⡉⢳⡄⣷⠀⠀⠀⣾⢠⡞⠉⠙⣦⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢲⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣄⠙⠛⣱⠇⠀⠀⠀⠸⣎⠛⠋⣠⡟⠀⠀⠈⠀⢻⡗⠒⠋⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠷⣄⣀⣀⣀⣤⠟⠛⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠻⣤⣀⣀⣀⣤⠾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

You must be logged in to reply.