Home» Forum» Games» ANY TOUHOU FANS/PLAYERS?? >:D

ANY TOUHOU FANS/PLAYERS?? >:D

Back to Games

i got eosd a couple of days ago! i play on normal mode, fav character is cirno, and i can easily get past cirno now! all i need to do is to easily get past hong meiling or wtv that girl was in stage 3 ToT (dont jump me im a beginner lol and NOPE i will never play in easy mode)



omg i love Touhou!
i greatest achivement is beating touhou 19 as Ran yakumo lunatic,,,
i also played touhou 6 but i humbled by sakuya >_>
and ran yakumo, byakuren, Eirin and meiling are my favorites!

@Gluten wait thats so cool !!!!!! im a total noob lol and im on eosd rn (farthest ive been was 4th stage on normal mode im such a noobie)

I got Mountain of Faith a while back as my first mainline game, and it's pretty fun! I hadn't really even played many bullet hells in the past, but I like this one. Haven't finished it on Normal, just barely getting past Sanae, but I'm doing pretty decently, I think. I haven't played it in a while, though, the bullet hell itch comes and goes. Got some fan-games too, I want to give Luna Nights a shot as well.

Touhou is one of my FAVORITE things of like, all time...

I played the PC-98 games but have yet to try any Windows because my PC decided to break as soon as I wanted to try... been like this for a while.

My favorites are Kanako, Sanae, and Yuuka. I love Kanako, like a lot. Ok 

Too gorgeous @-@

This reply was deleted.

You must be logged in to reply.