Home» Forum» General Discussion» ARG/Multimedia Recommendations

ARG/Multimedia Recommendations

Back to General Discussion

I've seen this topic posted in other forums but wanted to make a new one for the kind of stuff I'm looking for

I'm talking things like the marketing campaign for Cloverfield, where they had whole websites and used MySpace to promote the movie. I'm talking things like the DEMA.org website for Trench (Twenty One Pilots), where fans had to read the letters and dive into the world. I'm talking things like Cicada 3301, where ppl have made lit video essays trying to analyse and crack the puzzles to this day.

Anything along those lines I will accept graciously 🙂‍↕️

I wanna be able to dig through those websites first-hand, by myself, if you know the starting place for them. If not, any well written video essays about those ARGs are fine too. 

ohhh this sounds very interesting, I can say there is this horror arg videogame called roam0120 if you could be interested!

Make your own web page! Make your own corner on the internet!

the matildenet with tamagotchi

i you are into gaming in any capacity, check out INTERLOPER or AlphaVer. these are pretty good ARG rabbit holes that I followed when they were live. 

userbar<

You must be logged in to reply.