Home» Forum» General Discussion» YOURAISLOPBORES.ME! a silly anti ai website :3

YOURAISLOPBORES.ME! a silly anti ai website :3

Back to General Discussion

haiiii !!!!! u dont want ai to replace humans, right? then why dont we do the revenge and replace ai with US?? >:D


theres actually a VERY, VERYYY silly website for it !!!!!! your ai slop bores me! there are even ppl who have ur fandoms !!!


for example, i asked someone about rodamrix,,,



and yeah lol !!!!!! you can chat with other """ai"""s, and even become the ai when u dont have enough credits to earn more !!!!!!!

I loved giving people prompts to write something stupid, like an odd recipe, story or fanfiction. I wish there was some kind of website just for that because it's so fun when they actually answer (and I'd love to write something stupid as well, but I've only come across such a prompt like twice)

@ILoveBirds lwk a great opinion of urs !!! its so fun when they actually answer as well :3

YAYAYAYAYYY IT'S STILL ACTIVE AFTER ALL THIS TIME

This reply was deleted.

I like the idea of it but the few people who answered my prompts were quite rude, so I'm a bit scared of interacting with the website at all ;;;;

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

You must be logged in to reply.