Home» Forum» Help & Advice» Psychics n tarot readers wanted!!!!

Psychics n tarot readers wanted!!!!

Back to Help & Advice

if you're a psychic or tarot reader reach out to me plsss TYSM 

@Fallen Rewind 


anyone!! amateurs included 

I'm so scared if I read for you it will suck lol. I've only ever read for myself but it was so accurate it spooked me out and I haven't picked it up since. lol Do you ever read on yourself? 


Many times. In fact, I have had people quit receiving readings from me due to my accuracy being scarily on point in their lives later on. I doubt you will suck, as long as your intentions are in the right place. @Latrodectus

@BULLET Thank you! You are very kind 😊

what do you need one for? i've actually done hundreds.

Before I had a tarot deck I used to play a game called Taboo: The Sixth Sense, and it really works! And you don't need to know anything about tarot because the cards come with explanations, it's all very easy and simple, you can play it here.

You must be logged in to reply.