Home» Forum» General Discussion» Yo guys, music recs plsss

Yo guys, music recs plsss

Back to General Discussion

Guys, PUHLEASE give me music recs!!!!!!!!!!! I will listen to it once, decide if I like it (I prob will, I listen 2 straight bs) and add it 2 one of my 30 (give or take) playlists and listen to it. I am seriously not picky, I will listen to ANYTHING, I listen 2 phyllomedusa which is mostly 6 minutes of straight noise (really good tho, I recommend if you like heavy metal). 

anyways, LUV U GUYS, PLS GIVE ME RECS!!! 

XoXo luv

have fun (´• ω •`)

@mrsurrealist I actually rly liked this, some things were added 2 my playlists

XoXo luv

@B1teme_V4mpLuvr

im so glad!

I’ve got a bunch of cool band recs of various genres lol

Homestyle dinner rolls, Life Looks Good, 19 miles per hour, The Venetia fair, The great american bike ride, The Katzpa Jammas, and Devon Kay & The Solutions (DK&TS is like a mix of like different punk genres including like ska punk, idk if you fuck with that, but I really like them. Saw em live lol)

@Victor_vignette gimme like specific songs 2 listen 2 bc im impatient T-T

XoXo luv

Hope ya like em

@gutted ok i actually rly liked this!!

XoXo luv

got recommended this while at work


    ∧∧
~′ ̄ ̄(,,゚Д゚) < Nice Post
UU ̄U U

@GruntSlayer this is so fire, added 2 my playlists

XoXo luv

I wanna be a homosexual - the screeching weasel

Your graduation - modern baseball

Crazy - makeout

Those are my three favs

tucker, he/him

@sicvitahumana 

1- added to my playlists, rly liked it

2- liked it but not rly my style, but rly good either way

3- OH I LUV THIS!!!

Luv ur music taste

XoXo luv

@B1teme_V4mpLuvr THANKS TWIN. It hasnt changed since middle school.

tucker, he/him


these r currently on my list... i think theyre ok. i listen to a lot of japanese music it seems.

- kiss me goodbye - buck-tick.

- katharsis - TK from ling tosite sigure.

- suki, kirai - phantom siita.

- literally anything by plastic tree but my favs are tetris, melt, sonzai riyuu, kuchuu buranko.

- literally anything by tokenainamae or desert sand feels warm at night.

- lamp - cö shu nie. also asphyxia.

- 上弦の月 - 空夜coo:ya. actually anything by cooya is good.

- sadness ~i know the reason for her sadness~ - malice mizer.

- syougaidesu - senketsuakochan........ i also like aamekura.

- oyasumi. - gulu gulu...🤤

- tattered and torn - slipknot... or no life. or get this. actually the whole self-titled album.

- i dont wanna be edgy but... 彼女が12-14年間自分を切 - rory in early 20s. sorry it sounds good.

- sweet suicide - candye syrup.

- baka no nomigusuri - ui nashimoto.

- lizzy's delights - arai tasuku.

- kyakkya - yuyoyuppe.

hope you enjoy these.


worm

@yasha OMG U GAVE ME SO MANY!!! i liked some of them like LUVD kiss me goodbye

XoXo luv

@B1teme_V4mpLuvr *smiles and nods and disappears mysteriously after raising big cloak over my figure*

worm

@yasha ur funny, im stealing u

XoXo luv

hidden place - bjork

vivica - jack off jill

plump - hole 

my favs rn!!

@teddyfrills BJORK?? immediately yes!!!!!!! also rly liked vivica and plump, LIT LUV UR MUSIC TASTE, PEAK!!!!!!

XoXo luv

You must be logged in to reply.