Home» Forum» Music» what r yall top ug rap artists??

what r yall top ug rap artists??

Back to Music

i think the scene is in shambles and almost no name stands out to me, but im looking forward to hearing yalls favs.

evb so buns nowadays

@lovenote tbf ug rap was never that good as a whole to begin with, music-wise maybe but ppl that make it their style, etc. r jst ugh. i still wonder how ppl dont find it funny that 4 of 5 ppl u talk to nowadays r all ug rappers lmao

@offtheb00ks no ure right LOL its kind of corny now everyone sounds and looks the same n ya evb tryna b one LOL

@lovenote the creation of soundcloud and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

@offtheb00ks genuinely .. its time to get real jobs people .....

Three groups i like have both been called rap and hip hop so I don't know, but I really like The Geto Boys, Do Or Die and Onyx. Master P is good too and of course I have to mention DMX. 

Red Rover, Red Rover, Bob Lazar's Coming Over.

ive been on some pretti as of now and some yuke here and there

Oh I have so many! But some underrated ones are:

- Big L

-MC Lyte

- Geto Boys

-Scarface

-Wu Tang Clan

-Redman 

-Nas

-GraveDiggaz

-Gang Starr 

-Lil Kim 

You must be logged in to reply.