Home» Forum» Sports, Health & Fitness» Recommended beginner yoga videos

Recommended beginner yoga videos

Back to Sports, Health & Fitness

Anyone got any YouTube channels or the sort they would recommend for just getting into yoga? I need to get more into exercising and sticking with it, I also thought it would do me good to get into something to help me be more flexible. Hoping doing something for my whole body will make it easier for me to get back into and stick to walking often and lifting weights too, being able to do all three without burning myself out mentally will be very good.

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

I got u hang on...

https://www.youtube.com/@smoovmoves

AND...his follow along stuff is excellent. 

https://www.youtube.com/@smoovFollowAlongs

I do isometrics pretty much every day at this point!! 

KEEP IT UP!! You have my support!

@BANNED I tried out a video and it's exactly what I'm looking for, thank you!

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

@Gray Good stuff! You got this...! 

It takes one day to quite. 
It takes a life time for commitment.
Peruse health and mobility, as only one choice peruses you a lifetime. 

You must be logged in to reply.