i loooove this typa music gimme recs :p
i loooove this typa music gimme recs :p
Probably pretty basic but I really like Bloodstains by 100 gecs, it’s like one of my favorite songs ever, also mememe by 100 gecs :]
@bee 🐳 ☆ ouu cool :3
Immaterial by SOPHIE. It's probably a real basic choice but it's the best one out of the album I can show friends too
@LocallySM yess i love that song too XD
@Romeo Rucha ughh i love gfotyyy ◝(ᵔᗜᵔ)◜
defining it as anything from gabber to electropop is kind of Really vague but

@Assosiated with Cockroaches 1.Food Poisoining
yeah idk how to describe it really :< but i listened to them all and i rlly like pvc and csirac!! put me on lowk :p
Probably "Copyright strike my f****** nuts" - Leroy.
A few new choices from me (maybe basic), but also SAME LA by Tiffany Day / The Peace - Underscores/ iPod touch - Ninajirachi. Also, anything off Tweaker Poem - Frost Children
im so freaking late but i lovveeelovelove anything by coakira so much !!!!!!!!! please check them out!!!!!!
I'd have to say:
Dying in xxtyle 3 - Luci4
Hand Crushed by a Mallet - 100 Gecs
Ringtone (Remix) - 100 Gecs ft. Charli XCX, Kero Bonito Bonito, & Rico Nasty
Gimme More (Remix) - Slayyyter
Mine - Slayyyter
Or listen to anything by Ayesha Erotica, Dorian Electra, Lady Gaga, & PinkPantheress for electro/hyperpop
2 words, LITERAL LEGEND
I can recommend this
AXEL WAHLIN - skate pop
https://open.spotify.com/track/2jB1Hv0SGqp6dl96BVNGEp?si=2532e984dda24a7d
You must be logged in to reply.