Home» Forum» Music» give me a song(s) to add to my playlist

give me a song(s) to add to my playlist

Back to Music

creating the great FR playlist of 26 give me songs to add.

**preferably no one problematic (kanye west, katy perry, drake, nicki ect ect..)

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

under pressure by mcr and the used

gerard aol

@lifeonthemurderscene_

PRESSURE!!! PUSHING DOWN ON ME

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__

PRESSING DOWN ON YOU NO MAN ASK FOR!!!!!!

oh yeah and makedamnsure by taking back sunday 

gerard smile

Smile like you mean it by The Killers :P

''notos'' by the oh hellos !!!

Late Night Kitchen - Was that it ? 

Et c'est ✨aukay✨

Duvet - Boa

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

osozaki girl by jun togawa

sekai de ichiban ohimesama

do it now remember it later- sleeping with sirens



Big Thumb by Lowertown :3

songs by HIM!! so like my favs are joy and sorrow, poison girl, your sweet six six six, etc etc!!

angel by depeche mode, stuck by stacie orrico, twinklebug by osie

I want to believe

Protection by massive attack w/ tracey thorn & Kinky love but the pale saints cover!

pronouns: she/her, refer as ariadne [brazilian]
night-owl

I recommend Moonlight Eclipse, there a band from Ireland, songs in particular I love are: Hold out Your Hand, Wandering Problem and Lines!!
They have way more and I seriously recommend.

Another local band from Ireland I recommend is Talllon, they have a short EP out called "Found and Forgotten" which is less than 30 minutes long and is banger after banger!!

You must be logged in to reply.