i also want a try at imparting judgement on people's souls and i love music and i love wikipedia!!!!!! (pls warn me in your reply if your profile has a lot of flashing lights tho :P)
i also want a try at imparting judgement on people's souls and i love music and i love wikipedia!!!!!! (pls warn me in your reply if your profile has a lot of flashing lights tho :P)
@Hazel for you i have 999999999 in a dream by ada rook and the miracle of the sun wikipedia page !
@Piv damaged goods by gang of four and the wikipedia article for pop-up books!
oooooooo i love this! :D fascinating
@brodybackstabberr on the bound by fiona apple! also the article for the superman curse. (there's some fun stuff going on in the talk page of this one, including a wikipedian from 2008 claiming that the 'wikipedia fad' will end soon lol)
@levs omg you are SPOT ON. i love on the bound AND superman
@dragomir hi dragomir!!!! i've been thinking about what song to recommend you since i got the notif that you commented lol. i was having trouble!!! i'm giving u both true blue and satanist by boygenius :-) and also meguey baker's wikipedia page.
wikipedia is pretty dope
I keep replying to these sorts of posts like the greedy person I am ![]()
OMG yes I love reading Wikipedia articless
meooowww (heeeyy)
I’d like to get that, please ! I have three small blinkies in my bio but none of them flash.
hello hello! ^-^
krill party
@Niftus how about.... starburster by fontaines dc and the dover demon...!
@XxZ0mb1exX seven years by saosin (highly recommend the entire translating the name ep!!) and the wikipedia page for egregore
@Sofiisnthere detour by kim petras! and perhaps a bit on the nose, but the wikipedia article for unicorns :-3
You must be logged in to reply.