dude. this tastes like ass. you guys are NOT missing out this shit tastes like if you dumped a bottle of warheads sour spray into milk. this does NOT taste like a unicorn holy fuck ew ew ew ew ew ew
dude. this tastes like ass. you guys are NOT missing out this shit tastes like if you dumped a bottle of warheads sour spray into milk. this does NOT taste like a unicorn holy fuck ew ew ew ew ew ew
I had to google just what the fuck you're talking about here, and it looks like artificial colour/flavoured shit. No thanks.
zooted off that artificial sweetner
my sister got it yesterday and said the same thing. boycott starbucks 4EVERRRR

SLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought it would b sweet,,,,my tastebuds r still recovering ;_;
i didn’t try it but my mom said it tasted like nothing :/
I brought it yesterday, and I actually enjoyed it. I liked the taste of the mango but didn’t quite enjoy the sour blue drizzle due to me disliking sour things. But hey, everyone has their preferences, lol
You must be logged in to reply.