Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Any pokemon fans out there?

Any pokemon fans out there?

Back to Movies & TV

Hey hey! Was wondering if you guys have a favorite pokemon series that i can watch :) keep in mind i already watched alola and it's sequel series! (Pokemon journeys, etc. except for the paldeia one, but i dun wanna watch it T-T) 

I don't have a favourite series, but I do still play Pokemon GO!!!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 OOO THAT'S TUFF

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 Same, I liked the original games & have played most of the ones between, but I keep landing back in PokeGo.

@Gengar It's just too good! lol

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

I really like XY and XYZ, it starts out pretty typical but it gets insane! And Ash's Greninja is so sick, gives us one of the best battles imo 


°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Just a Bunny boy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hi.


Hellooo 

You must be logged in to reply.