I got a job, specifically one in fast food. Never in my life have I ever been so drained and I’ve only worked two days, one for 5 hours and today 7 hours.
How does one adjust?
I got a job, specifically one in fast food. Never in my life have I ever been so drained and I’ve only worked two days, one for 5 hours and today 7 hours.
How does one adjust?


I think eventually you just get used to it. I’ve had a restaurant job for a little over a year now, and I just sorta got used to the hours and what was expected of me after working there for a few weeks. As it becomes part of your regular life you’ll get used to the hours and the work.
@🌸 andromeda/joce 💞
I'm hoping to adjust to things after a week or two, but I suppose I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed until I settle


@ChelovekFlower Yeah, just give yourself some time :) when you’re at work just take it by each hour and know that you’ll be out of there after a few hours, even if it feels long
like joce said, you eventually just get used to it; the first couple weeks are rough always but once you find your internal clock adjusts, you won't feel as bad.
You must be logged in to reply.