Home» Forum» General Discussion» tell me about your favorite plushie!

tell me about your favorite plushie!

Back to General Discussion

if you have a treasured plushie, tell me about them! 

what kind of plushie are they? how long have you guys been best friends? do they have a name? and if you want, you can post a picture of them too! ^_^


i have a stuffed bunny from build-a-bear named mie (pronounced like "me". i named him after beomgyu lol) and we have been best friends for about five years now! he wears a carrot suit and these shiny high-top tennis shoes. once upon a time he wore a pair of sunglasses but i accidentally stepped on them and broke them.. </3


so who is your fluffy friend? :D

love is my message.

I have a teddy bear named "Pity" that I had since I was 4 years old, he has been my buddy since then. And I also have a nesoberi plush of my favorite idol, I have 4 more plushies of the same kind actually but this one in particular was the first one I got and holds a special place in my heart

@Nehiri awww :D the teddy is so cute and has been so well taken care of, i loveee!

love is my message.

He is the sole reason why I learned how to sew, just to fix his torn arm as a kid repeatedly

You must be logged in to reply.