Home» Forum» Games» Xbox 360 or PS3

Xbox 360 or PS3

Back to Games

This isnt a console war thread i just genuinely want to know which console you think had the better exclusives

Keep it polite and no insulting

Xbox 360 was awesome and ps3 havers are doodoo heads


I kid. 

I am deff team Xbox. It ended up getting most things worth it anyway and it also had lost odessey,  the true final fantasy of that game generation 

i cannot even begin to EXPLAIN how much ilove the xbox 360 ….

i use it for EVERYTHING. all of my favourite games are on the console, i play my CDs on it and rip them onto the console to play whilst playing games which i recently found out you can do and it’s SO COOL, i watch my DVDs on them, i used to sometimes use the web browser (when that was still alive), entertaining guests, literally everything it’s so amazing omg . 

i’ve never touched the PS3 and i bet it’s also legendary but absolutely nothing will ever beat the 360 for me . it’s literally a part of my daily routine and it’s so sleek and cool and has soooo many awesome games !!!!!! not to mention some of the games come with posters which is something you never see nowadays (idk if playstation did this too)

EEPTY WARRIOR NO.1 !!!!!!!! Murrdoc Niccaalis

First half of the generation, I’d say the 360 takes the lead, the second half was dominated by the PS3.

i got a modded 360, its pretty nice

i had an xbox 360 as a kid, but from what I know the ps3 had a lot of the same games. i guess it's more up to preference but i feel like the xbox 360 is more iconic.

zzzanderrr wrote:
i got a modded 360, its pretty nice

modded 360s are the G.O.A.T

currently have a xbox 360 that i modded and they pretty much have the same games and shit but i like the 360 exclusive games more then the ps3 exlusives 

ive owned both and love them but id say the 360 cus it has better exclusives and also ive owned it longer (its my dads old one from the year i was born). i also find it easier to mod

Xbox 360 but that's just cos I'm biased and grew up on one! lol I now have a PS5 if that makes all the difference 🤪:daydream:

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

i had both and liked them pretty good. i i have to say ps3 because playing games online was free and could play blu-ray discs

I feel like the two are pretty neck-and-neck for me most of the time, but if it came down to picking just one I'd say it has to be the PS3. It arguably has a stronger lineup of games. But at the same time the PS3 had Killzone and Resistance (terrible games!) while the Xbox didn't, so I suppose you could argue in favour of the latter as well.

I grew up playing ps3 and I still use mine every now and then but I've always yearned for a 360. It speaks to me in my dreams. 



PS3 had better exclusives IMO, especially for single player. The Xbox 360 didn't have much variety in its exclusives outside racing and first person shooters. However the 360 could play many older Xbox games which IMO had more variety than the 360 in exclusives. So it really depends on what you're looking for. I also just prefer the PS3 cuz of its use of bluray, rechargeable controllers, built on wifi, and free online (which is still active for CoD).

You must be logged in to reply.