Like, to the point you had to make a new one.
A few days ago, I was logged out, and I tried logging in, but it always redirected me to the log in screen??
I reset my password and everything, but I still was unable.
Like, to the point you had to make a new one.
A few days ago, I was logged out, and I tried logging in, but it always redirected me to the log in screen??
I reset my password and everything, but I still was unable.
I am having the same problem on my account. I just created this one to stay informed with what is happening here.
If I sign in with the right credentials it sends me to聽https://friendrewind.com/login.php?reason=session_mismatch
If I sign in with the wrong credentials, it tells me I have them wrong.
I emailed the admin email, but I didn't include that:
My profile shows me as currently idle, but I am not connected.
I have cleared cookies, tried incognito, different browser, different computer to no avail.聽
I had just been randomly signed out and could not get back in all day. I was signed out somewhere around 3pm Central.
Please do keep me updated!
My page showed offline for a bit. Now it is showing idle again.
Okay, so what is happening is that when I sign in my account shows as idle, but I cannot get into it. After awhile I guess it signs itself out and shows offline until I try to sign in again.
You must be logged in to reply.