Home» Forum» Games» Does anyone play PJSK?

Does anyone play PJSK?

Back to Games
Listing 1-20 of 38   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

I really like PJSK and I'm working on playing every song I have so far and hard mode... The most I can do is lv 20 songs. Also what is the best speed to play on? I usually play on 9.70 :3

I used to play. I was one of the OGs, playing from around 2022-2024. 

To be honest, I don't like it that much because IDK it just felt very cringy, like when I wrote a whole bunch of terrible fanfics

@Shimenawa Strawberry Honestly understandable. I found out about it a couple months ago so I'm still relatively new to it :D

Omg yes!! I play it sometimes!!! It’s so fun cuz I love vocaloid!! :3 and yeah i usually play on something with 9 speed lol 

gifs<

@🌸 andromeda/joce 💞 I used play on 6 speed before I realized I could increase it </3 What's you favorite vocaloid :3

@Kewlscenemogirl Otomachi Una is my all-time fav vocaloid, but of the main 6 cryptonloids I’d say Kagamine Rin or Megurine Luka :3 

gifs<

@🌸 andromeda/joce 💞 my favorite is definitely Rin :3 She's so cutesy

Yess!!! I've been playing since mid 2024.. tho I stopped playing as often as I used to recently (I was playing @ 11.5 speed and lvl33 charts were the most difficult I could clear🥹) in regards to speed, I'd say anywhere between 9.5 to 11 is easiest for the hard charts in pjsk tho it's all personal preference tbh :>

@k4zp3rr I tried to do it on 10 speed but it was way too fast for me 😞 

@Kewlscenemogirl oh mb 😓😓

This reply was deleted.

《Omg i love psjk!!!

I havent played it as much but the highest ive gone is 28 and i use to play at speed 11.10 but since ive been playing less ive gotten worse so now i play at 10.90 》

⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢀⡀⠀
⣴⠛⠉⠉⠱⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠞⠉⠉⠙⣦
⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼
⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⠦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠖⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏
⠀⠙⢶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀
⠀⠀⡼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⢧⠀⠀
⠀⠈⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⣴⠋⡉⢳⡄⣷⠀⠀⠀⣾⢠⡞⠉⠙⣦⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢲⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣄⠙⠛⣱⠇⠀⠀⠀⠸⣎⠛⠋⣠⡟⠀⠀⠈⠀⢻⡗⠒⠋⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠷⣄⣀⣀⣀⣤⠟⠛⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠻⣤⣀⣀⣀⣤⠾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

@•《{꒰ა`āŋɣɛl·l×ɓøƴ´໒꒱}》• That's so real

ive been playing since 2023 brooo. i don't play it as much anymore but i still love it + vocaloid 

@fr3ak0_g0nna_d1e01 who's your favorite Vocaloid?

probably either teto, miku or len. 

@fr3ak0_g0nna_d1e01Mine is definitely Rin! :3

shes awesome too!! 

@fr3ak0_g0nna_d1e01 Right?! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

I used to play pjsk but I play D4DJ and Taiko No Tatsujin now lol. I like some of the charts but it took so much storage on my phone :paranoid::paranoid:

I remember LOVINGG Mafuyu and Ichika though

:meow:Y3ZZZ!!! I DO! I CAN PLAY UP TO LVL 31 EXPERT WITH THUMBS,,, I RLLY LOVE WXS AND LEO/NEED!! THE GAME IS LIKE MY PAWSUMZAUCE FIXATION SO...yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listing 1-20 of 38   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.