Home» Forum» General Discussion» BACK 2 SCHOOL!!!!

BACK 2 SCHOOL!!!!

Back to General Discussion

heyyy is anyone else going back to school today? Wanna talk about our first few days back in this forum LOL

I don't go back till the end of August thank GOODNESS

I already started last week :,) But it was was fine really, even though I can’t stand to see most people anymore I started off strong and feel like I can push through my last year with ease!:D

@xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> ♡

wow! people are going back so early. i don't start until late september O.o

started like two weeks ago and one of the boys bathrooms is already closed because some dingus rotated a toilet by 90 degrees LMAO

I start next week and im not ready 😔 I wish it would stay summer forever

Ive been back for a few weeks now.... we've already had our first fight and someone already screamed in the lunchroom lol 

You must be logged in to reply.