Home» Forum» General Discussion» Give me your worst school experience

Give me your worst school experience

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-39 of 39   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

Just got homeschooled for a pretty bad experience last year at school so give me your worst experience 

In third grade I had a crush on a girl and she farted loudly so I was a hero and announced 'that was me'. Nobody said anything.

idk if i wanna talk about the actual worst thing that's ever happened to me at school cuz thats just gonna put me in a bad mood but one of the worst things that happened last year was we had to move down in our chairs in band and the 6th grader next to me moves down and i see this like brown shit on her chair. and i'm like "what is that" and she's like "i'm on my period but im not wearing a pad" so she's freebleeding in the fucking chair. so im like literally what the hell penelope but also like she's a 6th grader and i would still feel bad to embarrass her by saying in front of the whole class when the director asks me why i dont wanna sit in  the chair, i dont wanna say "she freebled in my chair". so im trying to do anything else i'm trying to pull up another chair, i'm trying to squat in the chair fucking anything. then the director gets mad at me after i say we have a situation and i have to sit band out that day. fucking pisses me off

sekai de ichiban ohimesama
Replying to @.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖ (post is on page 1): “@Lolita_Minky_&lt;/3 no, im pretty sure hes been thriving off of silence for a few years now since hes been here since i was 8. I'm 13 now and I just got his...”

@.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖ yo you gotta say something

sekai de ichiban ohimesama

during my junior AND senior year of high school, I got pneumonia TWICE. looking back i think i genuinely caught it twice from mold exposure at school. how else is a healthy teenager catching pneumonia :// anyways i genuinely did not show up for the last two months of my junior year because i was so sick lolll!!!!! fun times. i don't miss being in hs at all. 

Replying to @.t.bel.t. (post is on page 1): “@.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖ so we are casually letting in pedos now huh?”

@Lolita_Minky_</3 yep! my school district had a pedo 5th grade teacher who was arrested for cp and then we had a hs gym teacher who got fired for calling girls r@p@ble 😄 he got fired for the same thing at other schools too bro

threw up on the stairwell in front of my crush and his then girlfriend. he ended up being a bit of a douchebag but at least at the time he was nice enough to walk me to the office 


in junior year i got broken up with 5 minutes before first period, so i skipped class and walked the halls of my school SOBBING, went to second period and texted my two best friends (who both had a crush on me) that i needed them badly and wanted to talk during our lunch period. one best friend was HAPPY? and told me we wouldn't work out anyway? other best friend (who i ended up dating for a time. we're still good friends though) would tell me to be careful around ex because they thought ex was hurting me, ex flipped out and fought with me over friend. also around this time i was going through the worst manic episode of my life where i was super aggressive & violent to everyone around me, i was binge eating really bad due to stress + filling an empty void inside me, which led to me being super insecure about my body & i would get insanely jealous over my friends. to make matters worse, i didn't know how to cut layers into my hair so i had a FUCKASS BOB. and the WORST BANGS. and it was dyed with some ugly ass splat brand blue (X_X) and the thing is, though, i still get really upset about all this because i can't forgive myself for how i behaved to everyone in that situation. especially my friend who was my partner for a while and is now my friend again. i miss them a lot but it's not even romantic anymore, it's this secret third feeling that i can't describe (<- they were my favorite person. borderline moment). but i'm healing! i think. (<- probably has a new favorite person. don't tell nobody). sorry for the vent, sometimes i need to get this out of my system T_T''

Growing up I kept getting lice because my younger sister wouldn't do the medicine and then it would keep coming back to me and so when I was sent to the nurse's for the about the hundredth time, the vice principal came in there because he had never seen one and wanted to see for himself. He stood over me with the nurse and examined my head like I was a science experiment and not an actual person. I was mortified and felt so violated.

a lot of candidates, but i'll go with the most basic one:

my friend once punched me in my groin on my birthday...

TW SA (I think?): I have a lot of bad memories from school, but the first one that comes to mind goes back to middle school: a boy appeared out of nowhere while I was in the bathroom and pressed himself up against me from behind (making weird movements i didn't pay attention to in my panic, but that i can easily guess at). I wasn't even dressed yet and i jumped back, but the bathroom door opened outward… Anyway, i hope i got dressed fast enough 


PS:I'd never talked about this before and i hadn't realized how serious it was (since there wasn't any "direct" contact) before writing it here wtf i am very troubled actually

at primary skl my social life was ass and till year 6 when my class decided to not dislike me for no reason and act as if i was some outsider i was stuck hanging out w sum1 who bullied me but my dumahh didnt realise was bullying at the time so i didnt say anything :D 

brought 2 u by my 0.69 braincells~

I think js my whole middle school experience, I was bullied so like they would slap me, kick me, throw open cans at me, throw footballs at me, throw rocks, film me with my (now ex) bf, film me and my friends, make fun of us, throw drinks at us, I had to constantly call my brother to help and once he was threatened with a knife bc of that! Not fun at all...

XoXo luv
Replying to @Mitchy (post is on page 1): “Got teased and teachers did nothing about it, so one day I attempted suicide by hanging myself with a jump rope, only to get caught... and teachers still did...”

@Mitchy dude im actually so sorry they sound horrible

@mortymort2005 Yeah, that was fourth grade, wasn't until high school when teachers ended up making an attempt to put a stop to it. All those years in between, especially in middle school; teachers took advantage of me in many ways that really gave me horrible trust issues and only hurt my mental health more.

The 2000s sucked for those who were depressed and suffered other mental health issues, and I'm still suffering psychological trauma from it.

@Mitchy im hfy if you need dude, i really hope you get better someday :)

i was assaulted in a stairwell AT SCHOOL BTW multiple times on different days by my ex bf. now i have trauma every time i walk into school. hooray! (if i get at least 2 kudos i'll explain what happened specifically for those interested)

oh boy i have QUITE a few of those..

so uh when i was in elementary i was bullied a lot for my looks, classmates used to call me a boy because i have a roman nose(and pretty much a more masculine face) and not a dainty cute one like the other girls and some even tried to look up the bathroom stall to see if i was actually a girl when i tried to go to the bathroom 

also a lot of ppl made rumors about me having "bugs" in my face because i started puberty very very early and had the worst acne ever at literally 8 years old (im talking full on red face of pimples) and that led to also people thinking i dont shower because i had "dirt" on my legs (aka body hair, because once again i started puberty super early)

and no the teachers never did anything about that, quite the contrary my elementary teacher liked to also call me out on my acne n stuff in front of the class to embarrass me 

in middle school i had some rumors of me being a slut but nothing too bad and then in sixth grade a guy made a gang rape threat to me that i told my mom about and my mom told the head teacher of our class that and the teacher did mostly nothing and that guys mother didnt believe my mother because i was apparently trying to "frame" her boy

in 7th grade someone(i still dont know who this is to this day) literally told our class head teacher(idk how to explain what a "diriginte/dirigă" is in my country but think of it as an advisory teacher that is in charge of what your class does during school hours) that i masturbate and use a vibrator and thats why i cant do p.e. (mind you i am 101% virgin when most of my classmates in 7th grade were already hooking up w seniors)

 and yes everyone i mentioned got away w everything they did because karma does not exist 

romanian schools aint for the weak🤧

My school I mean worst experience I have a few worst parts but I don't have the worst worst experience, and 6th and 7th grade I have a few not nice math teachers, I was acting childish at 8th grade, I act a little childish in 6th grade, and I have okay pe teacher in Middle School, and okay students. Really shy around students a little bit outgoing but not too much.


I'm part of a homeschool Co-op and last year I dropped my film history class after just one class because the teacher was so preachy about "only watching movies good for your soul" that I cried on the way home and my WWII history teacher (who I delt with all year bc I was moved into his class) was super transphobic and homophobic. The students weren't much better with one being obsessed with Hiroshima and almost cheering when we read about the bomb getting dropped. And that's just the tip of the iceburg 


Listing 21-39 of 39   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.