Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Your Letterboxd Top 4

Your Letterboxd Top 4

Back to Movies & TV
Listing 1-20 of 30   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Hiya folks! I'm not sure if anyone posted this already, but here I am anyway. What are your top 4 favorite movies on Letterboxd? 

Mine is mainstreamed, so I'm sorry for my unusual tastes. XD

Note: War of the Worlds listed on my top 4 came out in 2005.

My top 4 movies

I don't use letterboxd at all but my top 4 is probably


1. A clockwork orange

2. Eraserhead

3. Top secret

4. Ring (1998)

@Fravel

Ohh ok

fight club, stay 2005, zero day, the grand budapest hotel :daydream:

@pocztowykoles

Good choices!

@GillFilmReviews21

Cool! I couldn't change mine either.

1. a rugrats chanukah 

2. rugrats kwanzaa

3. rugrats the santa experience

4. a rugrats passover

28 days later, my suicide, creep, and little miss sunshine!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

wild zero 4 times



have not seen any of the movies from your top 4 which is a crime... gotta find the titanic on dvd so I can lock in and focus for the long movie!

constantly debating on if I should put the princess and the frog on my top 4... they need to make a top 10 or something </3

I want to believe

end of evangelion

lost in translation

submarine

her

if only love was a star<

  1. Silent Hill
  2. Queen of the Damned
  3. Hellboy II
  4. The Crow

25% film bro

the end of the world will never come

gay site

image.png
This reply was deleted.

😛

worm


https://letterboxd.com/KILLGAZMOTRON/    if you want to check me out there. 

my top 4 changes like all the time but rn its submarine(2010), gossip(2000), he died with a felafel in his hand(2001) andddd animals(2012). 

:star:


1.Real woman have curves 

2.but im a cheerleader 

3.perfect blue 

4.elvira mistress of the dark 

113116538c41667ac40fbb8bb5f2b1f0
Listing 1-20 of 30   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.