Home» Forum» Games» which cookierun games do you like/dislike?

which cookierun games do you like/dislike?

Back to Games

i started playing back when ovenbreak was the only one and it's still my favorite. i didn't care much for cookie wars which i guess isn't even in the app store anymore :/ but i like kingdom ok. not a huge fan of the base building aspect but the story's fun. i'm playing the crumble idle rpg the most right now. i used to be a big afk arena player before i reached the point where f2p becomes mathematically impossible, and crumble scratches that same itch for me. in terms of idle rpgs it's probably one of the best ones i've played.


i've never tried or heard anything about ovensmash, tower of adventures, or puzzle world. are any of those worth playing?


(also i just realized there's something called cookierun classic in the store--omg the nostalgia, i might have to get that one rn)

i think i started playing ovenbreak in like 2021 then i fell on and off of it for a while then i started playing crk in 2025 right when eternal sugar update was out and ive stopped playing again now

sekai de ichiban ohimesama

I loved ovenbreak as a kid, when it first came out my sister had it on her phone and would have me play it while we were out to eat so I wouldn't get annoying haha. I was really into it (&subway surfers) in 2020-2022, then played ovenbreak off and on for a while before I had to delete it off my phone for space reasons. I play kingdom on my laptop now, mostly because my best friend & girlfriend play it. I don't not like it but i still think i prefer ovenbreak. i don't like base builder stuff.

-bride of deimos 5ever !!!-

You must be logged in to reply.