Home» Forum» Music» How come people only ever graze the surface of the scene??

How come people only ever graze the surface of the scene??

Back to Music

Like MCR,panic, paramore,etc are good and even all of the popular screamo and post hardcore bands like gunslikegirls,circa survive, etc are good too but even besides that I feel like people don’t really dig deeper like I just started listening to vanna recently and there hella good, I am aware that they have minor popularity but am not really sure if there that popular 

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

BUMPING THIS POST UGHHH theres so many kewl bands out there but a lot of the times ppl j wont take it upon themselves to try and find lesser known artists & ppl who arent the poster childs ykwim??

ive been getting into 100deadrabbits!!! a lot lately; if ya like nintendocore but sorta metalcore ish? u may liek em.

@Sol Syanide™ [Æ] thanks sounds so cool I’ve been hesitant around Nintendo core but I am trying to get into metal core as of now I’ll take a listen!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I used to only like MCR and i didnt explore further because i was too busy listening to the entire discography.:sweat:

@evander so real tbh, all of the older screamo/post hardcore bands have lots and lots of albums and it gets overwhelming and most of the time I only listen to there work from the 2000’s

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

any recs? i've been trying to get into screamo for the longest time (i sayy that about any genre really) but i've only listened to like four artists + a couple of regional bands

if only love was a star<

@victoriaexquisitewallflower idk it’s been hard to identify screamo recently bur if you like screamo you’d probably love Metalcore, Vanna,Norma Jean,converge,poison the well,earth crisis,attack attack!,abandon all ships,unearth,as I lay dying,all that remains,misery signals and from autumn to ashes Killswitch engage,bullet for my valentine,amity affliction,bmth,of mice and men,while she sleeps,trivium,ARTEYU, are some good recs 

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

You must be logged in to reply.