Home» Forum» Music» Give me music that I can scream out at the top of my lungs !!!

Give me music that I can scream out at the top of my lungs !!!

Back to Music

I love music that's filled with so much anguish and anger and depression that I'm able to scream the lyrics in my car !!!


I listen to practically everything, but I gravitate towards pop rock or normal rock!!! But still send anything that I can let it all out with !!!

maybee heaven sent by esthero, army of me bjork (sucker punch remix), and what by rob zombie

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^

@AgejoAngel Rob Zombie is actually in my playlist for exactly that !!! I'll have to check out the others :P

@omicronpercy Yesss you get it!!

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^

@AgejoAngel I LOVE ARMY OF ME I LOVE SUCKERPUNCH AND I LOVE WHAT BY ROB ZOMBIE I like u

meow meow meow

@Ev3 YESSS OMGGG!!!! SUCKER PUNCH IS LIKE MY FAVE MOVIE EVER!!! AND WHAT IS ONE OF MY FAV ROB SONGS U KNOW PEAK TRULY OMGG:hyper:

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^

All the things she said - t.A.T.u 

Definitely not saying that cause I was listening to it rn...  :domo:

2K - F**K THE MILLENNIUM

songs to scream at the sun by have heart of course

THE DIARY OF JANEEEEE

OR CLONES BY ASH

From First To Last - Ride The Wings of Pestillence is my current choice 

This Isn't the Tenka-Ichi-Budokai by I Hate Myself (not sure if this is the kind of music you're looking for) 

beware: it gets loud very suddenly

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

You must be logged in to reply.