Home» Forum» General Discussion» ask the TOTALLY WISE (not) Botany anything and everything...........

ask the TOTALLY WISE (not) Botany anything and everything...........

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 23   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

pretty self-explanatory. just ask me anything at all lmao

Why does SEGA rush Sonic games?

@Jookia A lack of care and erudition + the insatiable need for that moolah

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆ Makes sense. I was sure it was about needing to hit anniversaries..

@Jookia THAT TOO !!!!!

I would've guessed it's because they "gotta go fast"

Should I move out from under the kitchen sink?

@zincbro That doesn't sound like a very humble or safe, comfortable abode. Probably, if you're thinking of doing so. How's the rent?

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆

Pretty cheap. I can fester down here as long as I want if I don't get caught, which I won't. Thinking about moving to the crawlspace in the garage. 

@zincbro Apologies for the bland answer, but it depends on your stability and overall comfort. Is 'neath the kitchen sink tidy and clean? Do you still want to reside within it? If not, then go with the crawlspace in the garage.

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆

You're onto something, I'll give you that. Considering the regular traffic in the kitchen, I've decided to slither out from under the sink and move to darker, damper pastures. Thanks a bunch, Bot (slang for Botany). 

@zincbro have you considered the garbage? that's where i live. there's banana peels all over my face

@Jookia

I'll make sure to stop by on my way out.

Why Do I Toilet Everyday....

@🤡 Kidneys / Merry !! It's mandatory for your bowel system .......... and because it's a plot made by toilet companies to sell more toilets. Duh

uh uh uh uh what's your favorite deep sea creature and bird. Very important. :clap::daydream:

hello and goodbye...⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ-⁠^
1a6c4d1196e181b73f952ead767cab417eeb5040 33d8dd47 6eeb 4b68 a899 e3cf061b71e9

do you like surrealism (´• ω •`) surrealism is my favorite form of arts

Should I become a dropout and or what should I write about :star:

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

how do you kiss your ac and or vents?

Why did Love Live staff host the Aqours Final Live in Belluna Dome(with 31k max seats) rather than Tokyo Dome(55k max seats) despite knowing Aqours is the most popular active Love Live group and all the seats would have been sold out easily

why do mallards have those navy blue stripes under their wings? 

Listing 1-20 of 23   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.