Home» Forum» Site Feedback» why is friendrewind on mobile so laggy?

why is friendrewind on mobile so laggy?

Back to Site Feedback

sometimes I can’t use my pc so my phone it’s my best option, but every time i open the website here, it keeps lagging/freezing every 10 seconds and it makes it really annoying to use sometimes, especially when posting bulletins, messaging and etc

i hope that’s not just me

yesyessss also i wish there was a way to post images from my phone without a link (unless we cant for safety reasons, i dont see why not)

pronouns: she/her, refer as ariadne [brazilian]
night-owl

What browser and stuff are you using? I don’t have this issue at all.

be kind<

@Very Scary Fairy✨ i use safari/google…

@criminallyinsane What model is your phone?

be kind<

@Very Scary Fairy✨iphone 12

@criminallyinsane Okay so it’s not terribly outdated or anything then. That’s strange!

be kind<
This reply was deleted.

I've had a few profiles hang Firefox on my desktop or take a very long time to load, I'm not entirely sure what's going on there. I don't want to publicly shame people by posting links to profiles that load slowly, but still it seems important to try and figure out what's causing hangs. What should I do?

So ummm I just downloaded the app that is offered here on the site,  under more then under download. It works great without any lagging. 

🕯️ "Meet me where the leaves are falling and the air feels like magic."

My best suggestion would be to clear out your Safari data! On your iPhone, go to Settings > Apps > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. This quick fix usually helps me with a lot of issues!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

You must be logged in to reply.