Home» Forum» Games» Can anyone recommend games similar to Alice Madness Returns???

Can anyone recommend games similar to Alice Madness Returns???

Back to Games

Alice Madness Returns is probably my fav game. I'm just looking for another game to play with a similar vibe or themes if anyone has any :)


Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm probably fortnite

@𝖅𝕺𝕳𝖂𝕰𝕰 lol get outta here zoe

ALICE MENTIONED ALICE MENTIONED ALICE MENTIONED

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FILL THE VOID FOR YEARS AND I'VE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING THAT GIVES ME THE SAME FEELING AS AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICEΒ 

I hope you find answers for the both of usΒ 

@Tuggington

Ugh I know right. Ill hopefully find something eventually.

the most obvious suggestion would be the first alice game, if you havent played it yet.....

otherwise yes it is hard to find another game that feels like it! and i have played a lot.....i guess it depends on what you are looking for more of, is it the atmosphere of the game or the gameplay or the graphics......

the end of the world will never come

You must be logged in to reply.