Very new to this so im choosing a more simpler topic. Drop your favorite art channels! here are some of my main three. LavenderTowne, fooly grulee and AccuratePanda
Very new to this so im choosing a more simpler topic. Drop your favorite art channels! here are some of my main three. LavenderTowne, fooly grulee and AccuratePanda
Thestarfishface
@✦ Mossmuncher ✦ Yeeeeee. I mostly watch her videos for webcomic tutorials and such
I lowkey love lavender towns vids :3 (mb i cant read)
@glitterguttzzz LMAO its oki ![]()
Yapura Meri ówò she is argentine and is rlly popular in latinoamerica ![]()
most my favs are like storytime art channels lmao so like mei weifer, jasistaken, burgice, thinko and emirichu
LavenderTowne, DrawingWiffWaffles, and GinjaNinjaOwO!! DrawingWiffWaffles in particular was the one who really inspired me to start drawing as a kid. :3
Ullaiin my goat
Not my actual favourite because it started to get too unhinged for my taste but "drawfee" is great. They're fun and its more than one person which feels unique. I'm not too much a fan of crude humour so some videos simply aren't to my taste but that's just because of the way i am, they're enjoyable and amazing content wise.
@Toffee.moon (I'm just built wrong lol) they also have relatively long videos so they're nice to watch WHILE drawing
ive been really enjoying kathleenillustrationed lately !! she does more like crafting/hobby-arts stuff but her videos are very calming and put me in a creative mood :]
You must be logged in to reply.