Home» Forum» Games» Yakuza/Judgment fans?

Yakuza/Judgment fans?

Back to Games

Been a fan of RGG games for around half a decade now, my top 3 games are Yakuza 1, Yakuza 3(not the remake) and Yakuza 7!

My favorite characters are Nishiki, Akiyama, Shinada and Kaito!

What are you guys' favorites? Would love to hear your thougths on the franchise as a whole too. Also what are you thoughs on Stranger Than Heaven? I think it looks great and especially with Yokoyama finally admitting he cant just keep making kiwamis anymore, I think this first original work in a while is gonna be great!

i have only played the remake of one and yakuza 0.ย 


i had, SSOOOOOOOOO much fun with yakuza 0 it was great. it is now the standard in which i rate any game that takes place in a metropolis.ย 
cyberpunk 77 feels empty because it should have as much options, really more than, yakuza 0. for example.ย 
The stories fine but that game is just so good for just dicking around aimlessly too.ย 

If you like that vibe then you gotta play the other games too, they all have very lively towns with substories everywhere and their stories are great too!

That's genuinely insane lol, I don't think I ever looked more into the actors the characters were based on but it's really sick that such a simple interest turned into a huge rabbit hole.

Stranger Than Heaven shall be the comeback this company needs, trust.

You must be logged in to reply.