Home» Forum» Games» Danganronpa

Danganronpa

Back to Games


Gonta is the best lol

I am quite fond of Nagito and Chiaki. First two games and UDG were really solid, can't wait for 2x2

@Nehiri YESSS OMGGG!! I love them too!! Chiaki my poor girl deserves so much love for what she did

Never ever have a favorite character while playing.

@YES you’re right. I know what will happen and I know I still will be so sad and disappointed at the end:(

When I used to be fixated on the games, I remember being especially fond of fuyuhiko and peko.

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

@lavashlol OMG YESSS I WAS SO SAD WHEN I PLAYED THE GAME AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED AT PEKOS EXECUTION 

I love Shuichi so much! He's my favourite protagonist :)

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ SAME!!! hes kind of handsome aswell :')/halfjoking LMAO

the new danganronpa x sanrio collab is so FREAKING CUTE

It Should Be ME!

I can´t believe it´s been 10 years since I first watched the anime.... I was 8 :stare:

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

@Wiredoomed yeah but I finally got the adult money to buy the game🥹

I am hopelessly in love with Hinata Hajime.

By the power of Grayskull!

my king

You must be logged in to reply.