Home» Forum» General Discussion» Reply to get a letter of the alphabet assigned to you based on the first letter of your username

Reply to get a letter of the alphabet assigned to you based on the first letter of your username

Back to General Discussion

Nah, I'm lying. Get out of here.

no no no, please assign me a letter based on vibes, I have one in mind and you better get it right

𐔌՞ ܸ.ˬ.ܸ՞𐦯

@ziv You're either thinking of Z for Ziv or P for pretty pink princess. However, I will award you neither. You get an F. Sowwy.

@thevoidisred I'm telling on you for being mean.

:(

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

7

C:



Your mother is gay.

i feel stupid and contagious here we are now entertain us

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

You get out of here

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

idk what to say but hi...?

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

You must be logged in to reply.