Home» Forum» Books & Writing» Reading The Trial by Franz Kafka

Reading The Trial by Franz Kafka

Back to Books & Writing

OMG THIS IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW DO YALL DO IT????

I thought I would go impress my new English teacher by reading this but I’m geniunely struggling. I don’t think I’ve ever struggled this much reading a book. Nothing makes sense, I can’t skim cuz I miss like 4 important details and so much dialogue. 

literally me when I was reading shakespeare me and google were BESTIES for that whole ride😪😪

i tried 2 read it once but i only got like 3 chapters in bc it was too hard to understand omg!!!!! maybe someday i'll come back to it bc what i did read was super good.

whats so hard to understand abt it, genuinely 

there’s a lot of symbolism and the book is meant to be difficult and a bit ambiguous too. technically it’s not even finished lol. it’s a good book tho 

idk for me its pretty straightforward 

You must be logged in to reply.