Home» Forum» General Discussion» Is anyone else scared of unknowingly sending another friend request to someone after they already denied the first one previously?

Is anyone else scared of unknowingly sending another friend request to someone after they already denied the first one previously?

Back to General Discussion

this always scares me when using websites like this. to anyone ive accidentally done this to I promise im not a creep i just have bad memory and forget who i have and havent sent a friend request to yet!!! sorry !!!

I'm pretty sure this site doesn't allow you to req someone after they already denied you once, so u don't have to worry about that here!

@xX.. Rainie Rawr ..Xx [⚢] how did you get the peace sign on your profile ?

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Drown_ed Maiden  comment, sorry 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Drown_ed Maiden it's a signature!! on the forum homepage there's a "my signature" button and that's how you can change it :3

@xX.. Rainie Rawr ..Xx [⚢] thank you!

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Same :crossbones:

yess i dont wanna look desperate 💀

thats actually such a worry of mine lmao, i have really shit memory

Yeah, not something that makes me anxious but definitely something I rather not deal with. Also, I tend to block people who unfriend me, just so we don't bump on each other. 

Maybe MySpace was all the friends we made along the way.

I do this all the time cause i have memory issues. This site tells you if youve been declined before you send another one

I rarely send fr requests, but don't worry about it. Most people don't think that much about you even if you double dip

well not until now

XoXo luv

The site doesn't allow it, and the worst they can say is "ewwwww nooo!!!" 🤡

You must be logged in to reply.