Home» Forum» General Discussion» Go-to source of caffiene?

Go-to source of caffiene?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-27 of 27   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

Been trying to ween off the stuff since June, but I want to know how u guys get that zap in. Bonus points if it's not coffee or a Monster. ;-)

matcha

By the power of Grayskull!

When I could get em, Awake chocolate squares I liked a lot. I like Bublr too since they're a little less caffeine. I've been getting into Redbulls lately too

two things awe me most: the starry sky above me, and the moral law within me"

Diet coke.. holy.. i don't know if it's even the caffeine anymore, it's the ASPARTAME . I NEED IT;;

❝ Smartasses get killed. We always see to that. ❞ β€” The Legion

C0f33...1 gu3ss 1m b4s1c x3

Cuban, Greek, or Turkish coffee.

Live. Love. Laugh. Be stunning. - Miss Piggy

Monster Energy. I'm a big fan of Strawberry Dreams, Peachy Keen, and White.

Those Smokey mountain caffeinated pouches r the best

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!
Listing 21-27 of 27   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.