my way home is through you…🤫
ME but my profile is gonna stay unfinished most likely
the sharpest lives!
@drwninglessonz introduced me to absolute peak wthh n it's the first song I actually listened from them too
WHATT!! i’m glad you like it! you should totally listen to more of their stuff. if you liked sharpest lives you’ll prob like more of the black parade as well :D
@drwninglessonz Idek why I haven't yet because I do like the genre? will give it a listen too, I appreciate both recs
bob dylan watching as all his songs go to other people because they do it better
as much as i can appreciate the og it will never compare to how awesome the cover is
OOOO !! ME ME ME !!!
SUMMERTIME!!
hi this is a reply
definitely something from bullets, i think early sunsets over monroeville
ooo

gloo gloo
"Give me Strength!"
YEAH!yeaaah
well tickle my feet and call me Pete
Hi

You must be logged in to reply.