Home» Forum» Food & Drink» comfort candy?

comfort candy?

Back to Food & Drink
Listing 21-40 of 45   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

any sour candy is mine

I'm not chinese, but i LOVE white rabbit candies. i swear i could eat a whole bag of them if they weren't so bad for my teeth lol

@junibelle dude I love the pink candies that have the rice paper over them, so yummerzย 

meow meow meow
Replying to @Kewlscenemogirl (post is on page 1): โ€œSWEETISH FISHโ€

@Kewlscenemogirlย 

Swedish fish r soo good!!

@BoxedPancakes THEY'RE MY FAVSSS (โ โ‰งโ โ–ฝโ โ‰ฆโ )

rockets!! (โ•ฏโ–ฝโ•ฐ )

For me my favorite is Reeses peanut butter cups. I also like any Hershey's chocolate. I am also a fan of skittles and gummies sometimes.

@SolomonKane882 nice i like those too

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ PEAKKKK

@cheezitsryummy Right, though?!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

Cookie dough bites and coffee flavored thingsย 

๐Ÿฅ€Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Andrea so cool

i once had this bag of those candies you suckle on, and it had a fizzy soda flavour. it was soooo goooddd. id love to have them again sometime...

noDisco here. 5 times the value but 3 times the production time! the joys of indie music.

Whenever Iโ€™m high I always crave chocolate, specifically Tonyโ€™s milk chocolate!ย :drunk:

meow meow meow

@Ev3 havent tried em but i will now lmao

@cheezitsryummy

Itโ€™s basically like any other chocolate but Tonyโ€™s is ethical and they use more real chocolate, compared to herseys.

meow meow meow
Replying to @AgejoAngel (post is on page 1): โ€œroot beer hard candies and nerds!ย โ€

@AgejoAngel I love nerds, I love getting the boxes and then just pouring it into my mouth but then I end up with a black tongue :(((

meow meow meow

@Ev3 YOU GET IT!!

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

I always found the banana laffy taffy comforting.ย 

The night comes down like Heaven.

@Autumn โ‹ฐหšโ˜† laffy taffy is so goodย 

Listing 21-40 of 45   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.